Saturday 4 December 2010

Susie Mallett's book arrived today with a lovely card.





















Although I wasn't able to make it to Hong Hong for the 7th World Congress on Conductive Education, today I received Susie's first book in the post which she published herself to present at the congress.

Thank you Susie!

On the front cover of the book is her sketch of Mária Hári the late director of the Pető Institute, Budapest Hungary.

I also received a card from her tucked nicely in the book. A card which has relevance to my own intention to contribute to Pető's work.













































References:

Photos: Susie's first published book and the card which I received today .

17 comments:

Judit Szathmáry said...

http://www.susie-mallett.org/2010/12/another-thank-you.html

Door West Inc said...

Nice post. There is great photos and great information. I'm looking forward to your next post. thank a lot.

Mila Kier said...

I really love susie mallet's book.. I like the way she write. thanks for sharing :D visit deschutes guide service

Unknown said...

Your so excited to share your books with us today .. your so cool Bro.!! Jerry Smith's Beetlesmith Renton Auto Body Repair Shop

click here said...

7th World Congress on Conductive Education was great one

Best Allied Locksmith said...

i'm not really familiar to this book but kind of interesting to read and learn about on her.

Best Skagway Best Discount Tours M&M said...

this is great Susie Mallet's books so interesting activity .

Best Cold Laser DFW Spine & Joint Center said...

Susie Mallett's was a great writer. I want to see her in person.

Best Capt Gary Krein Fishing Charter Seattle Guides, visit website said...

I really like to read Mallet's book. She is great writer after all.

Auto Service Kent Premier Auto Services said...

I'll grab a copy of this one. thanks

Best SEO Seattle click here said...

You always bring happiness to my Lucy. Thanks to your books, I'm very motivated!

we recommend Westport Fishing Captain Don Davenport said...

Nice book again SUSIE!!.. I really like all your books.

Austin Maid Service said...

I love you sussie. I admire you so much! thank you for wonderful thoughts.!!

Fishing Lodge Alaska information said...

Interesting article. Its really amazing. You've got great idea and creativity before coming up with this. thanks for sharing

Best Alaska Paydirt bags, click here now said...

A great way to share your blessing to others who are in need. I really want to be apart of it.

Best Folsom Garage Doors Dependable Service said...

This blog is very awesome and educated. well i hope you will write more to educated others.!

user Westport Fishing Charter Halibut said...

Susie Mallett is a great writer . i want to be like her someday.